The Gateway Awards are free to enter
- Please nominate only one person or company / organisation, as applicable, in each award category. Use separate forms to submit nominations in more than one category.
- Depending on the criticality of the information, as adjudged by the jury, incomplete forms may result in rejection of nomination or additional follow up by Gateway Media to seek the missing information. All information provided should ideally correspond to fiscal year 2016-17. Growth rates, wherever asked, should be Y-o-Y: for instance, throughput grew by X percent in 2016-17, y-o-y over 2015-16 volumes in case of fiscal years. The period should be mentioned explicitly while providing information.
- Jury shall have the right to make nominations as it deems fit.
- All information provided by the nominees will be treated in confidence.
- GatewayMedia reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted (when compulsory fields are only partially filled) or after the closing date. Thereafter, all decisions made by the independent panel of judges shall be final.
Nomination Dos and Don’ts
What makes a successful Nomination? Here are the guidelines for completing a successful awards nomination:
- No correspondencewill be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.Decidewhowill spend focused attention on completing the submittals. The application will be most effective if one person coordinates and processes all information.
- Decide who will spend focused attention on completing the submittals. The application will be most effective if one person coordinates and processes all information.
- Reviewthe success factors of your development and explain and document them carefully. Describe target markets, using examples and hard numbers. Focus on communicating how the company demonstrates excellence and why it is worthy of special consideration. Clear, factual information is important.
- Finalists will be notified in the month of September 2017.
*Please don’t forget to attach a separate sheet to state reasons why your nomination would be a worthy winner. While this information shall not be ranked (no weight shall be attached to this information) by jury, it is expected to provide the jury a background to the nominee’s claim for the award. Nominations without supporting reasons will be rejected.
- Entries should reach on or before 22nd July, 2017.
For more details call Rakesh Oruganti at Cell: +91 99483 34568 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Gateway Media. All Rights Reserved.